Erectile Dysfunction is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. It can be a total inability to achieve an erection, an inconsistent ability to do so, or a tendency to sustain only brief erections. According to fitness expert, @ShedamsFitness, erectile dysfunction can be managed and here are his 5 possible suggestions:
- Walking 30minutes a day can help restore sexual performance, especially in obese middle-aged men.
- Eat right. Your diet should be rich in natural foods like fruits (watermelon), vegetables, and fish. Try as much as possible to stay away from Red/Processed meat!
- CardioVascular Health. Heart Attacks, Strokes, Erectile Dysfunction all happen when the arteries are clogged and damaged as a result of High cholesterol, high blood sugar, and high blood pressure. Quit smoking, and alcohol!
- Waist Size. A man with a 42-inch waist is 50% more likely to suffer from Erectile dysfunction than one with a 32-inch waist. Excess fat interferes with several hormones that may be part of the problem as well. Get a slim waistline at all cost!
- Kegel Exercises. A strong pelvic floor routine that enhances rigidity during erections and helps keep blood from leaving the penis by pressing on a key vein is Kegel Exercise. You should try this three times daily.