Have you heard of the Keep It To Yourself campaign! This campaign aims to sensitize the public about the rapid spread of financial fraud and how to protect oneself against it. A Pan-Nigerian Fraud Awareness sensitization exercise across six (6) geopolitical zones, powered by the Central Bank and The Bankers Committee of Nigeria has commenced with the following regions and states to be visited:
• South-East – (Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Imo)
• South-South – (Akwa-ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Rivers)
• South-West – (Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo)
• North-West – (Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara)
• North-Central – (Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Niger, Plateau)
As part of the campaign, A Keep It To Yourself Contest has officially kicked off! Participants have the chance to win a brand new Infinix phone as well as cash prizes of up to N60,000!
- Post a creative video on social media of yourself hiding something you don’t want anybody to see
- Use the hashtag #keepittoyourselfng
Criteria For Choosing Winners
The funniest and most creative entries will be the winners based on an unbiased selection by a panel of judges.
30th September 2019
Be sure to follow the official keepittoyourself handles on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more information on the contest and www.protecyourmoney.ng for information on how you can safeguard yourself (along with your passwords, BVN, bank details, etc) against fraud.