Photos: Generator kills Family Of Five In Ikorodu

2

This is so sad. The five bodies of a family was discovered by neighbours on Friday September 12th in their home in Ikorodu , Lagos after inhaling fumes from a generator. According to neighbours, the man bought the generator two days before the sad incident and was afraid it will be stolen if left outside so he kept it inside his 2-room apartment. When the family failed to come out late Friday morning, a neighbour peeped through their window, saw bodies, and alerted others. They broke down the door to see their corpses

Residents of the community claim the last time they had light was 3 years ago. So sad. See graphic images below

2 COMMENTS

Comments are closed.