It is the case of the rejected stones becoming the cornerstone. Our theme was Testimony, Grace & Glory.
For 10 years we have been active creating safe spaces for Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals,
Transgender, Intersex and Queer people to worship, and celebrate God, just as we are.
In this new decade we are proud to announce the growth of our mission, Eight leaders in Nigeria, Three in Ghana, Two in South Africa, Two in Uganda, Two in Zambia, One each in Botswana, Liberia, Tanzania, Malawi, Sweden and United Kingdom respectively.
- 32 people attended the first meeting which took place at Ikeja Capital City Hotel Ikeja Lagos.
- On the 31st December 2006, House Of Rainbow hosted the largest number of LGBT people of faith gathering in Lagos for the New Years Eve celebration. Over 200 people attended.
- There are currently 13 active groups with 17 volunteer local leaders, 11 cities and in 7 countries, Nigeria, Ghana, Malawi, Lesotho, Burundi, Zambia, and United Kingdom.
- House of Rainbow has two groups dedicated to LGBTIQ Muslims in Nigeria and Ghana respectively.
- House of Rainbow has performed over 10 Same sex weddings or blessings in the last decade in Africa and Europe.
- House Of Rainbow printed and distributed over 10,000 copies of Pocket Devotional for LGBT Christians.
- House Of Rainbow now include fellowship to LGBTIQ Christians and Muslims
- The Nigeria Media and some other unknown people attacked House of Rainbow in 2008, resulting in brutal assaults on members and death threats.