Family Of 7 Killed In Benin By Suspected Generator Fumes (Photos)

0

Residents of Egor, Benin City, were left in shock today after a family of 7 – father, mother and five children were found dead at their home in a suspected case of carbon monoxide poisoning.

As shared by Facebook user, Kingsley Nosa wrote; “happening now at Egor family of 7 die in generator smoke inside their room father mother and five children

 

Video Game Addiction Is A Mental Disorder – World Health Organization

Leave a Reply