Carpenter Electrocuted After Wood Touched A Wire In Delta. Graphic Photos

0

A carpenter has been killed while hustling for his daily bread in Delta state.

It was gathered that the deceased was roofing an uncompleted building in Sapele area of the state – before he was electrocuted after a wood he was carrying touched an electric wire.

The yet-to-be identified man was severely electrocuted that smoke came out of his body.

Efforts are being made to remove the corpse from the scene.

May his soul rest in peace.

Leave a Reply